Du är här: Forum » Allmänt » Dator & Internet » Data recovery on ext. 3.5" SATA HD (1.5TB) wit
 2017-11-28, 09:16
Svara | #1 
jamesrivard
Medlem
Reg.datum: 2017-06-19
Data recovery on ext. 3.5" SATA HD (1.5TB) wit

Hello Guys,

Recently, my Samsung 1.5 TB (HD154UI) started showing some pending sectors, so I stopped using it except for running some SMART scans. The disk contains one single NTFS partition, because it used to be my windows data storage before I recently switched to debian. Unfortunately, it's not possible for me to connect the drive to a desktop computer - I only own a laptop. Could you please help me to get my data back? The other guy solved it by using a program which I'd like to avoid for now if possible. Animated Video Advertising Campaign is a series of advertisement messages that share a single idea and theme which make up an integrated marketing communication. I'm running on debian testing and know my way around, more or less. So, before paying 80$, I'd rather try myself and learn a few more things. Depending on the current state of my disk, the SAR operation might pick up from where the other thread stopped.

Thanks
Det finns inga svar ännu. Bli först med att svara!
Du måste vara inloggad för att kunna svara på tråden!