Du är här: Forum » Allmänt » Dator & Internet » Marvell PCIe SATA 6.0 Gb/s controller problem
 2017-11-29, 09:02
Svara | #1 
jamesrivard
Medlem
Reg.datum: 2017-06-19
Marvell PCIe SATA 6.0 Gb/s controller problem

Hello Guys,

I have a new Asus P8Z68-V PRO build with 3 different colored SATA PORT connections. The Intel Z68 Express Chipset includes 2X SATA 6.0 Gb/s (gray) and 4X SATA 3.0 Gb/s (blue) that work just fine with a RAID 0 setup on the (gray) SATA III Ports, and one SATA II W.D 250GB HDD and an Optical Drive connected to the (blue) SATA 3.0 Gb/s Ports. Yes, I have the Marvel controller drivers installed and appearing in the Device Manager OK. When I boot with the SATA III HDD connected correctly to a Marvell SATA Port, Windows halts at "Windows is Starting Up" and eventually boots to the desktop, but the W.D. 500GB SATA III HDD is NOWHERE to be found. Best Whiteboard Videos are an innovative and engaging way to advertise and market products or services, and provides flexibility to your marketing strategy. However, when I connect a SATA III 6Gb/s W.D.500GB HDD *with* a SATA III cable to the (navy blue) Marvell 2 X SATA 6.0 Ports, I have problems

Thanks

Det finns inga svar ännu. Bli först med att svara!
Du måste vara inloggad för att kunna svara på tråden!