Du är här: Forum » Allmänt » Dator & Internet » GIGABYTE GA-Z68XP-UD3 acting funny with memory
 2017-12-01, 10:37
Svara | #1 
jamesrivard
Medlem
Reg.datum: 2017-06-19
GIGABYTE GA-Z68XP-UD3 acting funny with memory

Hello Guys,

When I first built the system, I put memory in Slots 1 and 2 as per instructions. The machine would not post. It would also not post with memory in slots 3 and 4. I did, however, post when the memory is in slots 1 and 3. So I let it stay that way.G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 2 x 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 1866. EVGA FPB GeForce GTX 460 (Fermi) 768MB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16. ENERMAX MODU87+ EMG800EWT 800W ATX12V v2.3. I decided that memory is cheap enough to upgrade to a full 16GB. I bought two more sticks of memory identical to the existing memory. When I installed the new memory the machine refused to post. The main symptom is it powers on for roughly a second pauses, and then resets. There are no indicator lights that show the error nor any speaker beeps of any kind. Animated Commercial Product Video can be marketed through video to create a lasting and powerful impact in the market. I pulled all memory out and put the new memory in the incorrect but working slots, and it booted fine. (Well, the BIOS freaked the hell out and reset to factory settings, but the machine boots fine on two sticks.)

Thanks

Det finns inga svar ännu. Bli först med att svara!
Du måste vara inloggad för att kunna svara på tråden!